A.R.M.S.® #50™M-CV S.I.R.® System
THE MOST ADVANCED HANDGUARD IN THE WORLD.
Selected as the best and was awarded a contract from Crane NSWC for use by U.S. Spec. Forces. This is the lightest system available.
The A.R.M.S.® #50™M-CV S.I.R.® System for Carbine length 5.56 cal.
Weight: ONLY 8.6 oz.
Entire S.I.R.® front end can be installed in less than 5 min. directly to the std. barrel nut without Delta ring. Totally Free Floating.
- Front sight, gas tube, and front handguard retaining cap do not need to be removed.
- Barrel does not have to be removed.
- Standard barrel nut does not need to be removed or replaced.
- Perfect alignment with the receiver can be accomplished via built in alignment anti-rotation locking tabs.
- No special tools required, S.I.R.® std. sling swivel is useable for installation.
- The system only weighs 8.6 oz. The weight will increase depending on what selective rails are chosen to be utilized plus the weight of the sling swivel.
- Handguard complete with Q.D. indirect air flow heat shield.
- The S.I.R.®´s selective rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o´clock positions can be exchanged, repaired or replaced without removing the top main top rail.
- Super cool offset heat venting.
- The optional S.I.R.® rail also provides a modular means to cost effectively upgrade into future integral electronics, and provide a solid platform, can eliminate the need to use high less stable mounting devices, plus protects the top of the aluminum receiver at the same time protecting the receiver; can eliminate replacement of a damaged receiver.
Pat. Nos US7,707,762B1, RE39465, D544564
100% MADE IN THE USA.